(Haven’t you heard? Grass Fed Lamb is the new Turkey!)
Great news for our Nashville Community! We now have locally raised, grass fed lamb for sale — just in time for your holiday gatherings!
Do you enjoy knowing exactly who has raised your meat? Do you like to buy naturally raised meat? Do you want to buy a meat that is wholesome for your family and rich in omega-3 fatty acids? Do you like to support local farmers? Keep reading!
What you should know about our Ingrained Lamb:
- Our lambs roam the pastures freely, enjoying plenty of fresh air and sunshine!
- All lambs were born and raised on Smyrna, TN farmland
- Grass-fed except for a small amount of processed feeds (just ask our Little Farmers who feed them each day! They can tell you exactly how much feed they give them!)
- Processed, vacuum packaged, and frozen at a USDA-certified facility in Tennessee (no, we do not process it ourselves!)
- This lamb was hard-frozen very quickly by our processer and has remained hard frozen. Freezing done well does not spoil the taste and texture of meat, and freezing guarantees food safety.
- We follow all TDA (TN Dept. of Agriculture) requirements for transport, storage, and sales
- No hormones used, and as little antibiotics/medicines used as possible (we research all of our treatments here on our farm and are very careful to go as natural as possible — just as we choose to treat our own family!)
- Most of the our lambs are from the Katahdin breed, which is a sheep bred specifically for meat (not a wool sheep)
- Sold by the pound – Some packages weigh less than a pound, some (like leg) are up to five pounds. (This provides you a more convenient and affordable option than purchasing a whole or half share of a lamb.)
Raise your hand if you want some lamb!
If you are interested in fresh, locally-grown lamb, please click here for a printable order guide and pricing sheet. You may either email us below, or reply via the email printed on the pricing sheet.